Saturday 7 March 2015

February in Liverpool

 So, following on from previous posts. There is some slightly good news - I won't be moving to Blackpool (though I am sure it would have been fine if I did). I shall now be moving back to Cheshire. Still, I think it is pretty important to carry on doing loads of nice things, so here goes February....
1) a trip to Crosby beach, with the well known iron men. Which were pretty eerie up close, especially those closer to the sea as they were covered in barnacles.
 A tad off tangent, but I have also majorly improved my diet.
 Top left: plain salad haha. Top right: beansprouts with onion and pepper. Nom!
Bottom left: Rattatouile and bottom right: spinach and lentil curry
I'm not actually a veggie, despite there being no meat in these dishes - just fancied a detox!
 So on Friday 13th (day before Valentines) I went with my OH to see Top Gear Live, at the Echo Arena. On the monday we'd been to see the Circus of Horrors and then on the dreaded Valentines day we went to see a burlesque show.
 Also tried out Moose Coffee on Dale Street (I Think).... t'was amazing!
 And also Bistro Franc on Hanover street, which had an amazing 3 courses for £12.90
 Photography side of things, had my first shoot of 2015 (woo) which went down well with some handmade harnesses and things. Finished results can be seen here.
 Also made some other random bits and bobs which can be seen here.
That's pretty much it. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment